วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

New project

The good day is the day that you decide to do something.

Yep, I have decided to do the large thing. (At least, I think it is the large thing.) I'm going to apply for master degree at Stanford and UC Berkeley. I know it is very difficult for the person like me. The man that haven't get the first class honor and couldn't get any scholarship. It is difficult but it isn't impossible. I will try my best to make this dream comes true.

For completing this goal, the discipline is very gravity so I decide to write this blog for reporting the progress about my preparing plan. I expect that I can routinely use 5 - 10 minutes to report my progress everyday.

This entry is the first one of the project. I hope that I can continue to write on this project until I am accepted by the university. Let's see if I can do this.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Interesting! I'm following this :D

    My $0.02, how about creating a Twitter account and update your progress there. A blog entry each day is a little time consuming, isn't it?

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank you Gant. Your suggestion is very interesting.

    ตอบลบ